HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY WENG
Today is your incredible Granddaughter's birthday and your prayer for us is surely working.
I will never forget 2013, May 11th to be precise, the day God blessed us with amazing Weng. They say they can't see at that point of birth but Mama, I am convinced that she opened her eyes to look at me immediately she came and I am glad I was there to welcome my first child. That joy can't be compared.
Mama, this your granddaughter Weng is exceptional o, she is a wonder. no wonder you gave her the name Oluchi( Miracle of God). The way she operates is surely from above. Her wisdom is surely from above and I am forever grateful to God for her life. I know by the grace of God that she shall make the difference in her generation, the nation and the in the whole world.
Mama, I want to use this opportunity to ask you to pray for our country Nigeria because the confusion in this country is making me worry as a father. I know God always answers your prayer. Our country needs divine intervention no doubt. Our Children deserve to grow in a good country without fear. The way things are going, there is fear in the Land and all parents should be concern about the negative things going on.
Dear Weng, God gat your back and Daddy loves you to the moon and back and because your trust is in God, you shall know no sorrow, great shall be your peace, you will never lack help in your time of need, you will teach your teachers, the spirit of God is upon you; the spirit of Wisdom, the fear of God, Revelation, Knowledge, Understanding, Might, and Counsel. You shall lend to Nations, you will plant and harvest, you will build and inhabit, the tongue of the learned is your portion, your ear shall hear as a learned, great shall be your increase.
Happy birthday Weng Immaculate Oluchi Moyosore my beloved daughter


Comments
Post a Comment