What CEOs Really Think About Remote Working

CEOs and other executives say they’ve seen enough to judge whether remote working is working. But the verdict depends on who you ask.
Here’s what some leaders are saying about working from home and the value of an office:
“I don’t see any positive elements. Not being able to meet in person, especially at the international level, is a downside. “
–Reed Hastings, co-CEO of Netflix Inc., on working from home
“I don’t think BlackRock will come back 100% to power. I actually believe maybe 60 or 70%, and maybe it’s a rotation of people, but I don’t believe we’ll ever have a full-frame of people [the] Bureau. »
—Larry Fink, CEO of BlackRock Inc., speaking at a virtual conference on September 17
“We tried it… It’s just not the same. You just can’t get the same quality of work. “
–Rajat Bhageria, CEO of robotics startup Chef Robotics, on what the company has learned from trying to work remotely
Comments
Post a Comment