LA EXPRESSION
Ellavibes LA EXPRESSION
All lovers of good music especially Jazz lovers would not want to miss out of this great concert/album release.
It is going down this Sunday at 3 Remi Olowude by 2nd Roundabout Lekki Epe Expressway Lekki By 5 pm. The much-awaited album release by the songstress Ellavibes, the lady with the dynamic tune that has been leading people to the throne of God with her powerful worship ministration. the first time I heard her pitched I was mesmerized and I always look forward to hearing her sing. one of my favorite songs By Ellavibes is called, “sealed”. Well-cooked song.
Before I dwell on sealed for too long, let us talk about Sunday:
Other great Musicians Performing on that day;
1. The great Wole Oni: Yamaha first artist signed in the whole of Africa: one of my pastors, Seyi Kosoko loves good music, Jazz Music. Many years ago, he invited Wole to perform and that was my first time of meeting Wole and all I have for Wole is nothing but great respect. The producer, music writer and arranger has worked in many countries including Rwanda, South Africa, United Kingdom and the United States of America for several years writing and producing music for artists’ album projects, as well as scoring various radios, television and film projects. He is a blessing to our generation
2. Ccioma the amazing Lady: Multi talented worship leader that we all love. whenever one my friends and I are together in the car, he will turn to me and say; "Oya DJ play music" and I will ask, "Which one? “and with a smile, he will just say "Amazing God" who does not love that song? and Who would easily forget her last concert?
4. Segun Adetoyebi: Have you listened to the song, "You Alone"(the Sax Version)? Oh, my oh my, that song is soul lifting. Just listen and thank me later http://www.thebbbuzz.com/you-alone-sax-version-ft-segun-atoyebi/
/
5. Epop Jazz Band: These are the Guys that bless us with their talent almost every day. We can only say that we love you and God bless you richly.





Comments
Post a Comment