Who Is Kim Thomas Alison?
I am a Nigerian who aspires to bring positive change in my world . I want to see a world where dreams come through and our children inherit a better world from us . I want to see a happy world , I want to see happy faces. A world where equity, fairness, peace and justice shall reign. Amen.
I am a result oriented accounting graduate with relevant experience and expertise involving corporate tax preparation for Major Telecommunication company. I possess 6 years+ experience in general accounting and taxation with focus on corporate taxes, group consolidation, bank statement reconciliations as well as handling issues relating to company audits.
I am a result oriented accounting graduate with relevant experience and expertise involving corporate tax preparation for Major Telecommunication company. I possess 6 years+ experience in general accounting and taxation with focus on corporate taxes, group consolidation, bank statement reconciliations as well as handling issues relating to company audits.

Comments
Post a Comment